Monday, 14 March 2011

Apparently....

... I seem to be completely unable to "sort it out" and am continually treading water since January started!! Aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhh! We are doing school but yet AGAIN not consistently, because Benjamin had Rotavirus for an incredibly lonnng week in February, and now it's mid-March (already!!!) and everyone has a horrible cough/cold/fever thingy which may actually never end, ever.

Aaaaaand whilst writing this (breastfeeding upstairs), Arthur arrives to tell me that Matthew let Benjamin in the kitchen gate and he has made a "foody mountain" on the kitchen floor out of various contents of packets from the kitchen cuboard. I can cry a bit now, yes?

Longing to post properly soon! :S

post signature

6 comments:

Tequilamonkey said...

Hugest hugs!
You really only just had a baby.... and you now have FIVE BOYS (yes both deserve capitals!)... and you've all been ill. You are totally allowed to not have pulled it all together yet.
We may need photos of the food mountain though ;)
Big hugs honey, don't fret, no-one is setting any rules or deadlines but yourself xxxx

hopeforcambodia said...

Agree!

Hang in there. Survival mode until little one is at least five months.

Valerie

Anonymous said...

**Hugs** to last you over, and a little e-pressie to cheer you up (I hope! :) )

http://www.ragingpistachio.co.uk/pics/fgwsijfc.png

Megan Cobb said...

A foody mountain! I love the description! I hope it was all dry foody and you could clean it up easily. My little guy dumped out the cans of dry curry powder and the ground oregano all over the kitchen floor last week. I HAD to vaccuum it up, and so now? When I turn on the vaccuum (until I have time to clean it all out and wash the filters) the whole house smells like an Indian/Italian fusion restaurant. It's really very odd.

I hope things get better. Well, I KNOW they'll get better. Remember your outing with all 5 a few weeks ago, and them all getting yummy treats because they were so good, and how proud you were of yourself and of them? Hey, that was the same YOU. You're doing great overall! Don't let the illnesses (major illnesses!) fool you into believing you aren't. You'll be back on your feet in no time, and spring is going to be such a fun time for you! Hang in there, my friend!

MelyKae said...

((((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

Love the new header!!! You are so very lucky :-) hehe and I'm just starting out. Soon you will have a double row header I think :-) hope all is going well xxx