Monday, 28 March 2011

Definitely a boy...

[See my new header that Nicola made for me as a present! :) Didn't she do a great job?! Currently working on new photos for a "new" one but this one is perfect for the interim! Thanks Nicola!]

Last week Samuel wouldn't settle one evening, and ended up coming downstairs with us. He's SUCH a good sleeper, though he wakes at night a couple of times to feed of course, but he goes off at bedtime easily and is out for the night. He sleeps all evening every single day without exception, until last week this one evening. Neil was watching some extreme sports programme and Samuel had the privilege of sitting up with Daddy. Even at his tiny age he was so precious about it that I took photos! See the bags under his little eyes, bless him! He was so happy though! :) He is 2 months and 3 weeks old here.

"I'm with Daddy!"



Watching the racing (absolutely riveted!)







SO VERY EXCITED!!! :D



Oooh, extreme water sports!...



Having such a great time with Daddy! :)



He got too tired after a few more minutes, and as soon as Neil stood up with him, he went straight off in his arms. Sweet little pea pie! I love that baby boy so much!!!



post signature

3 comments:

Tequilamonkey said...

Adorable!!
Loving the new header too :)

MelyKae said...

So precious! I love your header. Matthew and Nathan look just alike in your header. Such precious little faces.

Gombojav Tribe said...

ADORABLE!!!!