Saturday, 6 February 2010

21 Questions About Mummy! - Arthur's answers

Oh it was aaaages ago that I saw this little questionnaire thingy circulating my favourite mommy/mummy blogs, and I so wanted to participate with my little ones, but just never got around to it! I had the list of questions written out, and today I was searching through a pile of papers for something and there it was! So I got the camera and asked Arthur if he would like to answer the questions, and he was very eager to do an interview! :) So, here is a video clip of Arthur's answers. I find the volume isn't loud enough, or else it isn't a great microphone or something, because although your ears can be distorted with Nathan excitedly saying, "ARTHUR!! AAAAARTHUUUUR!!" as he sees his brother in the display screen on the camera (hehe!), I can't always hear Arthur's answers clearly. So I'll post the video, and then a written version of his answers just in case translation is necessary anywhere! ;)

Benjamin woke from a nap halfway through, so there was a pause to go and breastfeed him, and then bring him downstairs before we started up again. Also when I got to the question that says, "How are you and Mummy different?", Arthur straight away pointed out the obvious difference using the correct anatomical words (!) which Neil would rather I didn't post online! I asked him if he could think of another thing right after his initial answer anyway, so I clipped his first answer out of the video! ;)

So here it is (at last!):



1) What is something that Mummy always says to you? "Can you go in the porch please?" (this is where he gets time-out sometimes - well, obviously ALWAYS, not sometimes, haha!)

2) What makes Mummy happy? When I obey you.

3) What makes Mummy sad? When I'm naughty.

4) How does Mummy make you laugh? When you do funny noises on the camera (this is when I make farting noises to get them all looking and genuinely smiling/laughing at me at the same time!), and you munch on us. And when you go "Bleurgh!" when you find out that you're eating boy. (I often seize an unsuspecting child walking past me and declare them to be X item of food that I really like (cookie, sausage, etc) and munch on them till they're shrieking hysterically. Then they get their breath enough to yell, "I'm not an X! I'm a BOY!" and then I will exaggeratedly act disgusted and do lots of "Ptheurgh, bleurgh, I can't believe I ate BOY!", etc! They LOVE this game! ;) )

5) What was Mummy like when she was a little girl? Cheeky.

6) How old is Mummy? Um... thirty-six nine.

7) How tall is Mummy? Um... forty five hundred degrees.

8) What is Mummy's favourite thing to do? Play with her boys.

9) What does Mummy do when you're not around? Settle Benji and do your own stuff.

10) If your Mummy becomes famous, what will it be fore? Being kind with her boys.

11) What is Mummy really good at? Being Mummy. (this made my heart sing!!!)

12) What is Mummy NOT good at? You're not very good at catching us when we escape you. (Matthew was calling me in the background at this point, saying, "Benji's woken uuuup!" and then getting annoyed that I wasn't acknowledging him! I stopped after this question to get Benjamin up!)

13) What does Mummy do for a job? Look after her boys!

14) What is Mummy's favourite food? Lamb and bean hotpot? (definitely one of my favourites! Recipe here!)

15) What makes Mummy proud of you? Being really good.

16) What do you and Mummy do together? Play.

17) How are you and Mummy the same? We've got really long legs. (He has no real understanding of the fact that his Mummy has the stumpiest legs for miles around, haha!)

18) How are you and Mummy different? You've got floppy down hair and I've got bald hair on... all this hair on my head. (Wasn't sure where he was going with this one, hehe! He initially pointed out the obvious male/female difference, like I said earlier! I told him he was right, and asked if he could think of another thing. There was nothing wrong with his answer at ALL, but I knew Neil would not want me to post it online!)

19) How do you know that Mummy loves you? 'Cause you never are really really really really really really really really really cross with me. (!!!)

20) What does Mummy like most about Daddy? Her wedding cake... (Not sure WHERE this came from, lol! After a little persuasion, he came up with something else, equally hilarious, hehe!) ... He helps you with the bins and he sometimes puts them out. (True!! Hehe! But not actually the thing I love most about Daddy!)

21) Where is Mummy's favourite place to be? In our house!

This was so much fun! :) Matthew could answer the questions, but he does not want to at the moment, so I will wait as long as necessary before he's interested and then do the same with him! I love hearing what they come out with for their answers! :)

I have so much more to write (as always) but this is all for tonight. It's late! Back soon!





post signature

5 comments:

Laura said...

Awww. What a sweet boy!! I love his answers, and he's a makes it obvious that you are a wonderful Mummy!! :)

schilver said...

I love his answers, you should be very proud of them too, shows how much he knows he's loved :-) Have copied them down for William, such a good way to get into you child's head and see what they REALLY think!

Emma said...

So cute! Have you thought about asking him the same questions about his Daddy?

Creating a Christian Home and Family said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! My heart is mushy with how sweet that was! When you ae having a bad day all you will need to do is watch that and I am sure you will feel instantly better!! Arthur is adorable and a real credit to you as a mummy.

Love Heather x

Mallory said...

Oh my, that was SO sweet!!! :)