Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Baby #5 is a....

Just a quick post to say that I had my 20 week scan today! Here's my sweet little treasure!



Everything looks great, the baby is measuring average for dates and all the various organs and parts look healthy and normal. So relieved and thankful! I posted in more detail at my pregnancy blog a couple of hours ago but got no comments, so I am going ahead and posting my lovely news everywhere else! I like to post big news for blog readers ahead of Facebook usually so people can "see it here first"! :) You can see a couple more profile pics of the baby at my pregnancy blog.

We DID find out the baby's gender!....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.





That's right! Five boys!!! :D I am so happy, because I have felt that this baby is a boy from the early on. We picked his name at 5 weeks pregnant and I just KNEW that that was who was inside me from that moment on. His name is Samuel Robert. Samuel means "heard of God" or "God has heard" - I love that! He has truly heard my prayer for more precious little ones and blessed me abundantly!

PLEASE DON'T LET ON ABOUT HIS NAME AT FACEBOOK!!!!

We save the name for when we announce that the baby is born, for all but family and my bloggy friends! :) A lot of friends from church and so on follow me at Facebook and I don't want them to know his name until he is born. Thank you! :)

I will be back with a normal update soon! I just want to shout my news from the rooftops today! :D


post signature

4 comments:

Meg said...

Congratulations! You knew it was your Samuel, didn't you :-D

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

OOOHHHHH! This is SO exciting! 4boys...wow! Our world needs more strong, godly leaders! Awesome!

And I love the name! Our 3rd is Samuel :)

Corine Moore said...

We don't know each other... but I just have to congratulate you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D 4 boys - How cool is that??!!

PS Your second ultrasound had me in stitches! My husband was also amused and wonders what Samuel will think of it when he is older.

PPS I named (middle name) one of mine Samuel after Hanna's son in the bible. Beautiful name with a beautiful heritage and standard to live up to. So far... my Samuel is a strong and faithful follower of Christ just as Samuel in the Bible was - and I expect he always will be (so cool)! Names are important; they help to form identities. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the name Samuel!!!! All your children have such beautiful names!