Today is Benjamin's first birthday, and to commemorate my sweetie pie turning one, I have FINALLY managed to finish his birth story, which is over at my pregnancy blog if you are interested in reading it. I had people asking (rather impatiently, lol!) for me to finish it and post it, so I am mentioning it here too - it's DONE! :) I think I set a new record in my award-winning long-windedness though - be warned! ;) It's over 15,000 words long!!!!! I had no idea I wrote that many, but it's really just a record of EVERY detail for my own personal benefit. You're welcome to read it though, if you can spare a few evenings! ;)
I will have to update again another time (hopefully very soon!!) about Benjamin's birthday. I have no time right now, and next time I should have photos to go with the update!
The other thing is that the next round of Through the Bible in 90 Days started on July 5th (I am frustrated with myself because I meant to blog about it well enough in advance for anyone to read about it and decide to take part, tsk!!), and though I had no plans whatsoever to do it again before next year, here I am having completed the reading for Day 4, and on I go! :) The thing is, I have recently begun to feel HUNGRY to read it all again. I put the feeling aside, thinking I would just read the bits I wanted to read, but I really just have such an appetite to go through the whole story again in depth, not just dip in and out. So by the time July rolled up, I was eager to join in! I was going to do the 90-day challenge every January, but I'll be having a baby in mid-December so I don't think it will work out for Jan 2011! I'm excited to be reading again, and I feel less SET on completing it in 90 days this time - more relaxed about it. I actually have the Bible in 90 Days Bible this time, and I'm reading from that, not my own. I'll be updating about that at the usual checkpoints, but actually I haven't even signed up for it yet! I am just "on schedule" with what I know others are doing. I must find time to actually head over to the blog that hosts it (which slips my mind at this instant, oops!) and sign up and take part! The community aspect is important to get through the challenge. Anyway, yay - I finished Genesis and I'm into Exodus now! :)
School is currently going WELL (woohoo, it's been a sloooow start this year!) and I have much that I want to write about it, but never mind, it will have to be another time. I'm behind at my pregnancy blog too (17.5 weeks now and haven't updated since 15 weeks!) but I plan to catch up soon! I'm just so busy in my evenings, and not using the laptop as much as I used to, as well as reading the Bible, preparing school and so on, and I do not get online for longer than a few minutes in the day otherwise chaos reigns in the house! ;)
I will be back soon though!





1 comment:
I'm late, due to our move home, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Benjaminny! What a sweetie pie. I hope he had a fab day and can't wait for more updates. :)
Post a Comment