Wednesday, 1 June 2011

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe...

... who didn't have THAT many children in the grand scheme of things (and was also not as old as all that, and her shoe looked like a regular-shaped house), but nonetheless had absolutely no IDEA what in the wide world to do.

*sigh*

Can't really elaborate, nor post on Facebook. Not really looking for advice, just completely overwhelmed to the point of despair and wanting to make note of it here for future reference.

Please help me Lord!


post signature

9 comments:

WonderGirl said...

I'm sorry, Alice! I just want to encourage you, though, that God knows just where you are today. And He is sufficient to ALL things, even your shoe. :) Hang in there.

Alice said...

Thank you Shannon! Hope you guys feel better soon! xx

Me, you, the boys and the baby said...

Oh dear! Is it not worth a little update on here and see if you get any sensible advice? Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees in the middle of a crisis and even little nuggets of common sense can help you through xx

hopeforcambodia said...

You poor thing! I've been wondering how things are going. No answers or advice - just know there is One who can provide perfect wisdom for you. He is full of suprises! You are not a failure, Alice. Hang in there.

Valerie

Meegs said...

I hope everything is okay. Sending good thoughts your way.

Boys Live Here! said...

Praying for you, friend! I agree with the above - your internet friends really can offer some good nuggets of wisdom or just plain sympathy. :) Feel free to email me privately if you need to vent!

hopeforcambodia said...

Things any better, Alice? Thinking of you!

Annie said...

(hugs)

Gombojav Tribe said...

Wish I could bring you a meal from my shoe to yours.

Hope things are better now.

{{{{HUGS}}}}