Friday, 18 December 2009

My Husband Rocks! - Humour :)



I have missed a few weeks, I know! This does not mean that my husband has not been rocking during this time, nor that I esteem him any less! ;) I have just been pressed for time, or else just badly organised! Actually it's MONDAY today (shh!) and I have just discovered Blogger's thing whereby you write a post on Monday (for example!) and it gets posted automatically for you on FRIDAY!! :) So, where was I? Oh yes! "My Husband Rocks!" (cough) Friday! ;)

I love Neil's sense of humour. Sometimes he is tired and less happy or jokey, especially with the stressful job he has right now. But it still shines through frequently! I think it's something about him that I just *fit* with, you know? I don't know if some of the things he says would have other people laughing till they are crouched in front of the freezer (where they happened to be standing at the time) too weak at the knees to get up, and just CRYING real tears, but yeah, he does make me laugh! Sometimes over just simple conversation if he uses a certain tone, voice, or mannerism to add dry humour or something. And then I am a goner. But then, I am pretty hopeless once you start me really laughing (I was well known for it at school, haha!).

Anyway, I love my silly, funny husband who makes me laugh till I cry. I love that sometimes it's not the FUNNY of it, but the fact that I know him so well that I'm in tune to his humour or way of thinking as he says something, you know? Love that :)



post signature

1 comment:

Alice said...

Yay, it worked! :) Will you look at that, I updated my blog at the same moment as changing two pooey nappies and simultaneously disciplining two children! ;)

LOVE Blogger! :D