
... and as you probably already know,

So I'm thrilled to announce that yesterday (and today!)...

... and am officially...

Yes, that's right!...


It's a good thing...

... and that...

... and also that...

I am...


Yes, I know we will have 5 children aged 6 and under, but...

... and...

And just in case you were wondering...

(couldn't resist that one, hehe! ;) )



We could not be more thrilled!

[If you can still see to read this line (ha!), PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THIS AT FACEBOOK!]





12 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!
You are supermom, I swear! Babies are a BLESSING and as someone who cannot have children (it's official, in case you didn't know...I had to have surgery), I live vicariously through you, my dear. I wish you a healthy pregnancy all around! Can't wait to learn more about your new little one!!!
Congrats! And you are right Good is in control. He NEVER gives us blessings that we can not handle. He gives us superb strength and power to do a lot of things in our life. Wish you and the family nothing but the very best. God Bless!
Hello! I don't remember how I happened upon your blog, but so far I'm glad I did! We seem to have a bit in common! I have three boys (all under 3) and we hope to have more (boys or girls - they're all blessings)! I have enjoyed reading your blog! It is wonderful to read from someone else who also sees their children as blessings! And I think I might use some of those lines! (If you think my hands are full you should see my heart!) Congratulations on a new little blessing!
Congratulations! Lovin' all the blinkies. :)
Love the blkinkies - that was very clever! lol!
Longtime reader but don't comment much - but had to say Congratulations!
I loved the blinkies!! So cute!!
"We like it and we're good at it"-
Hahahaha!! I love that. I'm using that. :) Congratulations again, Alice. It's my favorite news of the week! Welcome to "level five". Hold on to the handrail!
I simply can't tell you how happy I am about your news! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing your joyful journey with us. :)
Woohoo!! I'm so excited, Alice! Congratulations!!!
Oh my goodness!!!! How exciting!! :) Praise God! He IS good. Can't wait to see how His blessings pour out onto you guys!! Your faithfulness is SO encouraging! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Very happy for you!
I had five kids under six years old. It's GOOD. :-)
(You're gonna need a new blog header!!!)
Post a Comment