Sunday, 2 May 2010

Very lame but short post just to say....

.... that I know it has been a month since I updated last! Oh dear! Right now I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and just really really nauseated and tired on a constant basis. I will be back! I haven't forgotten my poor old neglected blog! ;)

For memory's sake: Nathan (now 2 years and 3 months) is now talking easily and fluently, about as well as the other boys (and clearer than Matthew on many occasions), but with a much more chipmunky voice and some cute little toddler-ish pronunciations thrown in. I can hardly stand the cuteness!!!!! His sentences are just... well, complete, really. I counted the words in one of his average ones today to see how many he typically strings together, and there were 11. He doesn't miss out any words any more and uses past tense correctly most of the time. I am SURE we never had a talker until now who has SUCH A VERY chipmunky voice! I adore it! :) He is cheeky and giggles a lot (little "hee hee heeee" sounds like he's inhaled some helium!), and uses a lot of tones to show various types of humour when he talks or responds to us. He lets his eyes twinkle mischievously as well. I love that tiny little boy so much!

He has a lot of very sweet pronuncaitions, but my current favourite three are as follows:

* Weetabix = "quibbitz" (this was a couple of months ago. I think he has changed this already, sadly!)
* Ice cube = Ice Koooob (I love the way he says this one! He has a little bob to his shoulders as he says "koooob" :) )
* Turquoise = turk-wheels (this one is from today - he learned this colour this afternoon)

Benjamin is waking for a feed so I have to go, but I'll try to come back to post bits and pieces when I can!

Thank you all so much for the lovely congratulations last time I posted! xxx

post signature

No comments: