Wednesday, 18 May 2011

My Second Little Pair...

Benjamin will be 2 years old in just 7 weeks!!! I can not believe it! He is 22 months already! He is lately becoming more of a little boy - though definitely NOT one yet, as he's still such a baby one. He is so chubby and squidgy and toddley and GORGEOUS! He's hard to photograph, very assertive, sings to himself (whilst swaying happily, bless him!) more than any of my other children have at any age. He talks a lot, mostly stringing a couple of words together or pointing out one-word items. He is saying the odd 3 word sentence now and then. I wish I had more time to update here with his progress as it's the kind of thing I love charting! :(

But for now I just wanted to update with a set of photos. As he gets nearer to age 2, he is closing in a bit on Nathan - the gap in size is closing a bit (Nathey is so tiny, and Benjamin bigger than average I think). For the first time amongst any of our children we have had people asking if they are twins, but only when they're in the pushchair. Nathey is still taller by a fair bit. When you see them play it's obvious Nathan is older too.

They pair up a lot now, to do things like rough-and-tumble. It's so sweet to watch them because they're such a happy little pair, and I love the fact that they are my SECOND such pair of little boys! :) Today Nathan was "reading" a story to Benjamin on the sofa, and then Benjamin started wrestling with Nathan afterwards and sitting on him, etc, hehe! I took photos and wanted to share them here. Benjamin is getting so big now! Nathan has such a mop of dark hair, and I gave Benjamin a haircut while he napped on the sofa last week (the only way still!). Must do the other boys next!












Love my little two! I can't wait to have a 3-year-old and a 2-year-old again! I love those ages, even with all their challenges. So much fun! :) Also, HOW wonderful it is to have little ones close in age! They are so blessed, as you can see in the photos! :)

I NEED to update with so much more stuff, and photos galore. I don't know when I'll have time. But for now, I had a moment to post this, so here it is! Hopefully I will be back to post again soon!

post signature

1 comment:

MelyKae said...

Such a fun post!! It is great to read an update and I look forward to you next update. =) Precious boys!!