Thursday, 19 February 2009

Scan results!!

Healthy baby, growing right on target for 20 weeks. It's another BOY!!!! I'm so excited and thrilled and thankful to God, and a million other emotions I can't even label right now! :) I wrote a ton more and put the ultrasound pics and today's belly pic in tonight's post at my pregnancy journal (new link up on the sidebar there!).

Thanks for all the lovely comments about my new blog layout! I'm still working on the sidebar content, so I'll add more there when I have more time. I'll update again soon! Jennisa made me a signature for the end of all my posts! See?!...

post signature

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I love your new layout! And CONGRATS on another boy!!! Was the name decided? Last I heard, it was Benjamin and I think it's PERFECT!

God bless,
Kelli (aka ugottafriend)

Kelli said...

Oops never mind, just read your pregnancy journal! Name still under negotiation! Got it! :)

Laura said...

I'm so behind on blog reading, but I had to stop in and check on you today. Congratulations!! You were right about another boy. :) I love your new blog layout. Going to check out your pregnancy blog now!

Melanie said...

I just had to stop by here also and check out your new layout. I love it! It's so cheerful and so you. The boys at the top are absolutely beautiful! =)

Julie said...

Stopping by here brings me joy! God Bless you and your new little one inside you. Off to put Ava BACK to bed - she keeps getting up! Another chance to teach her to obey! xoxo Julie