Dear Mr. (Surname),
Your children have played tug of war with your home telephone until the cord snapped, therefore you cannot contact your wife for the remainder of the day. She has tried to set up the new telephone but has discovered that it requires seven hours of pre-charging before it can be used.
Your wife has subsequently locked the children in the car and retired to bed with a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine.*
She may check her email later in case you wish to contact her.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. A. Frazzle
* this statement is sadly completely untrue.





4 comments:
But what grace you have been given by our Sweet Lord to treat the situation with humor.
I love it.
And I love you! I'll be praying that the rest of your day is going less eventfully.
Julie
Oh my! HaHa! I am sure he will get a little giggle out of this as I did. Sounds like you have had a very trying day. Much love and hugs. Always praying for you.
that is just too funny...love your humor. hope your day got a little less wearying. ;)
LOL!!!!!
Post a Comment